Losing the Fear
Often when we feel anxious or panicky, it is brought on by the very thought of something unpleasant. It could be something you are thinking about in the past or something you anticipate for the future. Either way the very idea of this thought is enough to make you fell uneasy or unwell. Often when I have spoken to clients they tell me the fear of feeling panicy is so scary that they would never contemplate doing the unpleasant task.
So what if we could get rid of the fear that's making us so scared. When we are afraid we often want to run away from our fear, whether this is mental or physical. it seems too much to confront far too scary. Having someon to listen to you either a good friend or counsellor can be of enormous help, but what if you don't have this, can you help yourself? The simple answer is yes, the fear is in our mind, so only we can give it permission to allow this thought to float away. Of course often we have had these fears for so long it may seem impossible to change that.
Try these simple exercises.
1. Sit down with pen and paper and write down what your fear is.
2. Does this fear make sense to you.
3. Look at how realistic is your fear, is it likely to happen again.
4. Imagen what your life would be like not living with this fear.
5. The more you imagen being fear free, the more this can become a reality for you.
There are many positive lectures on Youtube, and all over the internet. Don't put up with it any longer, your entitled to a happy calm life.